Homes for Sale in Emerald Hills, Hollywood, FL
Emerald Hills in Hollywood, Florida, is an excellent community for those who desire a quiet setting.
Residents of Emerald Hills can enjoy exclusive access to sophisticated clubhouse amenities such as sports and fitness facilities and community activities. The neighborhood is close to schools, commercial establishments, medical facilities, and a short drive away from various business hubs in Hollywood, Florida. There are major airports and splendid beaches that lie east of the subdivision, making it an excellent choice for travelers. If you are interested in purchasing a property located near the heart of the city center, feel free to contact us anytime, and we will gladly assist you.
LUXURY HOMES: The home designs in the Emerald Hills neighborhood are a combination of contemporary and traditional styles, with spacious front lawns covered in beautiful green grasses and tall trees. Each residence features a large number of casement windows, lofty ceilings, and high-end flooring materials.
EXCLUSIVE NEIGHBORHOOD: Each property is deliberately designed to guarantee the occupants’ privacy. Traffic is constantly monitored and regulated to ensure that residents live in a quiet and serene environment.
SENSE OF COMMUNITY: The majority of residents have comparable interests and hobbies, which contributes to a sense of neighborhood coziness. Residents can participate in a variety of leisure events or enjoy a meal at the neighborhood clubhouse.
Hollywood, FL Real Estate Information
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
Median Price of Sold Homes
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes for Sale in Emerald Hills
5 Real Estate Facts About Emerald Hills
- The majority of the homes in this golfing neighborhood are single-family, split-level designs with a yard with a few condominiums situated in the area.
- Most properties in the area are priced from $209,000 to $2,350,000, typically including a reasonably-sized garage space and front yard.
- The vast majority of properties were constructed in the mid-1960s.
- The expansive front lawns are adorned with beautiful landscaping and mature trees. Large living rooms, a modern kitchen, large walk-in closets, and patios to enjoy the stunning Florida sunsets are all features of the interior layout of a typical residence in Emerald Hills.
- Most residences feature one to six bedrooms with two to four bathrooms and living space ranging between 900 sqft to 4,500 sqft.
Find Your Home
Latest Homes for Sale in Emerald Hills
On the map
Emerald Hills Map
Emerald Hills is conveniently accessible via Sheridan Street in its south boundary and Stirling Road in the north, with Interstate 95 bordering the neighborhood in the east. The community is surrounded by dining establishments and cafes such as Starbucks in the southeast portion near TY (Topeekeegee Yugnee) Park and Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen in the west. Families with school-age children have a wide range of educational institutions to choose from, including Sheridan Technical College, situated on the southwestern edge of the neighborhood.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
As a RE/MAX® agent, I’m dedicated to helping my clients find the home of their dreams. Whether you are buying or selling a home or just curious about the local market, I would love to offer my support and services. I know the local community — both as an agent and a neighbor — and can help guide you through the nuances of our local market.