Homes for Sale in Hollywood Little Ranches, Hollywood, FL
Hollywood Little Ranches is a friendly suburban hamlet located southeast of the city of Hollywood, Florida.
Hollywood Little Ranches is a master-planned neighborhood with cozy residences constructed with the comforts and convenience of a modern home. The majority of the homes in Hollywood Little Ranches are warm and inviting and are reasonably priced. Residents may use the numerous amenities that come with living in this active community, including a clubhouse, pool, and various sports facilities. The neighborhood is safe to raise a family because security guarantees that only residents and authorized persons have access to the neighborhood. Many different types of houses are available to choose from that will suit your needs in terms of the price range, aesthetics, and lifestyle. For more information on your options in purchasing a property in Hollywood, Florida, feel free to contact our team at your earliest convenience.
LESS TIME ON THE ROAD: A drive to the beach or a stroll through Downtown Hollywood are both possible options due to the neighborhood’s accessible location adjacent to these destinations. Work in the neighboring business center or do your grocery shopping at Publix Super Market without having to spend the entire day driving to and from your destination.
FAMILY HOMES: Exceptionally well-designed homes in a peaceful neighborhood that are ideal for you and your family. The majority of homes include modernized facilities, substantial living areas, and an extended backyard for get-togethers and special occasions, among other things.
MASTER-PLANNED COMMUNITY: The development of this neighborhood has placed a strong emphasis on tree-lined roads and carefully planned housing sections to provide your family with a comfortable environment.
Hollywood, FL Real Estate Information
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
Median Price of Sold Homes
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes for Sale in Hollywood Little Ranches
5 Real Estate Facts About Hollywood Little Ranches
- Residences in this neighborhood were primarily constructed in the 1950s but were subsequently refurbished with current architectural styles such as Bungalows, Contemporary Craftsman, and Mid-Century Modern.
- The majority of the homes are single-family properties with two to four bedrooms, big front yards, and manicured lawns with mature trees.
- Lands that are ready for construction range in size from 0.47 acres to 10.52 acres are also available. These can be used to construct multi-family apartment buildings that are up to four stories tall.
- Properties are moderately priced, ranging from $400,000 to $2,000,000, with the latter being relevant to parcels of land.
- Traffic flow is reduced due to the professional design of roads and driveways, which makes getting to and from work, school, or running errands more convenient.
On the map
Hollywood Little Ranches Map
Hollywood Little Ranches is conveniently located near Interstate 95. The neighborhood is bordered to the north by Johnson Street, east by 21st Avenue, and south by Washington Street. The area is close to Young’s ArtsPark, accessible via Hollywood Boulevard, and is only a few minutes’ drive from the city’s most important business and commercial districts. The suburb is also near the spectacular coastline of Hollywood Beach. It is surrounded by a broad range of specialty restaurants, grocery stores, primary and secondary schools, and recreational sites, including TY Park and the Hollywood Beach Club.
Find Your Home
Latest Homes for Sale in Hollywood Little Ranches
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
As a RE/MAX® agent, I’m dedicated to helping my clients find the home of their dreams. Whether you are buying or selling a home or just curious about the local market, I would love to offer my support and services. I know the local community — both as an agent and a neighbor — and can help guide you through the nuances of our local market.